Monday, April 28, 2008

The NFL Draft

The NFL Draft was held over the weekend. Which ment I ended up being pretty busy last night writing draft analysis and recaps for associated content.

I ended up getting four done last night. The first one I completed was one on the Jacksonville Jaguars who traded up to get the number 8 pick in the draft. Read about it here.

Next I wrote about the Pittsburgh Steelers who added an excellent running back and a solid wide receiver. Read about it here.

Then I covered the local Washington Redskins. The Redskins added two of the best wide receivers in the draft and the best tight end. Later in the draft they also picked up a good quaterback in Colt Brennan. Read all about it here!

Then I covered the Miami Dolphins who had the first pick in the draft. Find out who else they picked up besides Jake Long. Read about it here!

Well that's how I spent my Sunday evening.

No comments: