Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween! We are going over to a friends house who live in a more suburban neighborhood, then our hill. The kids will have more of a chance to Trick or Treat. It should be fun as it will be my daughters first time Trick or Treating. Her first Halloween she was only 6 months old. She will be dressed up either as a cat or a ninja.

Which means candy for big old dad! Since my daughter isn't into eating candies yet and she isn't old enough to jack up the prices on me like my my step son. Sure for Mom it is five cents, me its 50 cents. My daughter will get to climb up many doorsteps, which at her age is a big deal and something she enjoys. Plus she will be able to knock on lots of doors and say "Hi!"and "Bye!" Trick or Treat may be a new phrase to teach her. Then we get to have dinner with friends and socialize with adults which is a good way to kick off the weekend.

Well I hope everyone has a great Halloween!

No comments: