Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kind of Green 2008

I hope everyone had a happy New year's. On line, social communities like Facebook and Myspace have given people people a chance to do the "green thing" or in other words help the environment.

Through Facebooks apps, I was able to save 285 square feet of tropical rain forest. I was also able to save 6 square feet of Ocean. I'll make that a New Year's Resolution..to save more this year. The app for saving ocean was kind of hidden in my profile. I also made two nets for families in Africa, again this was kind of hidden. Another, New Year's resolution to make more nets. I also saved 7 ounces of CO2, this was a new er app so I haven't been able to play with it a lot.

It is pretty cool, to be able to waist a little time on line and make the world a little better.

No comments: