Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coming Attractions...

This month marked the return of the blog. In the return of the blog it has been mainly about books I have been reading. This will continue. My reading matches my mind and can truly be called scattered brained. Hopefully, some of what I read you may find interesting. I know some will find it boring. The good news is I've read nine books so far this year and have only blogged about 3 of them, so there is material to blog about. I am sure I will read even more.

I know some of you read my blog for Beau Torbert updates, which I hope to be able to add a few in here. As far as I know he is still in the Tigers organization but I don't know where he will end up. When they purchased his contract he was projected either in AA or AAA. I will keep you posted as soon as I know.

As soon as I write something somewhere else I am sure I will pimp it out here on the blog. I will probably drop a few sports related blogs in here as well. If something interesting happens I will blog about that as well. It will be a strange brew and not on a regular basis but it will be rambling...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update - keep us posted on Beau...