Friday, October 16, 2009

I don't want to jinx it

I have been away from this blog because I have been laying the ground work for a new writing opportunity. I don't want to say to much about it because I am waiting to see how it pans out. The opportunity does involve live music and more exposure for my writing. But until it pans out I don't want to say to much. As the optimist I am very excited. As the realist and pessimist, I have the wait and see attitude.

If it works out I will have a bunch more to blog about. In the meantime, my normal writing activities will continue. The college football rankings (this weeks is out, and I will have a new one on Sunday or Monday) and I do have a winter beer article scheduled are the articles I have on the radar.

Well this is a quick update, I will blog more later.

No comments: