Monday, October 26, 2009

Sports

Well the World Series starts on Wednesday. It features the New York Yankees against the defending champion Philadelphia Phillies. It should be great series. I didn't get around to writing a preview of the Philadelphia Phillies, however I did write a preview of the New York Yankees which you can read here.

In college football I mixed up the rankings once again this week. You can view the new rankings here. It is a great time of year for college footbal since their are great conference match up games and rivalry games. Boise State and TCU look like they are getting ready to give their best efforts to break into the BCS bowls.

My Fantasy Football Team had another blowout win. A lot of my success is that I have been able to fill in for injuries and prepare for bye weeks. However, next week looks like I will be down one quarterback and a running back. It still looks like my team should win, however it will be closer than the last two weeks.

No comments: