Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Album Releases!

One of the article I wrote was about upcoming album (CD) releases. You can read the article here. I guess I could have mentioned the upcoming Carrie Underwood album but I didn't.

I focused on Them Crooked Vultures, the CD I am most looking forward too! I will probably buy it on the 17th. It features Dave Grohl, from the Foo Fighters, on drums (what he used to play in Nirvana). It also features legendary Led Zeppelin bassist John Paul Jones and Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age on vocals and guitars.

Dave Grohl is busy as his band, The Foo Fighters release their Greatest Hits collection this month.

The popular bands such as Bon Jovi and John Mayer also get mentioned in my article. I also mention the seasonal release by Tori Amos.

Some great new music is headed out this month!

No comments: