Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Pretty Good Day

The weather was seasonable and the sky was blue. I sent most of the morning playing with my daughter and watching youtube videos with her. Then I took a nap with her and took her out for lunch. Then I went to a very nice dinner with my wife. I had the surf and turf and it was delicious, Salmon and Fillet Mignon.

Then when I came home a friend of mine had called and he had a air of concert tickets from somebody he couldn't use. Lucky me for a change! So, like I said a pretty good day for me!

It has been a busy week. A dinner and two meetings last week. Plus work! However, I was able to publish 5 articles this week, though one isn't showing as of yet. I also have a couple of articles I have signed up for, so that will mean more on the way. Of course I will be plugging some of those articles on here soon!

No comments: