Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year Bigger News!

My first two interviews were great. My first one with Jay A. Turner was incredible. He might be a local session player who fortunate enough to tour Europe on a regular bases. However, he was a pro when it came to the interview. He sent everything I needed and was great on the correspondence. Chocolate Thunder was warm and genuine. She was the first face to face interview.

Yngwie Malmsteen well he was my first big name interview. He was a lot of fun. Now it is a new year. How do I follow up a year with those three interviews. Well I have an agreement in place for another interview. The specifics of who in the band I am going to interview remains to be ironed out. However, I am very excited. Yes, they are big names.

The New Year is just getting started but it is so promising. Of course it will have twists and turns. Some good and some bad. However, it is exciting to start it out on a very positive note. As the song goes "the future's so bright I have to wear shades."

1 comment:

ULISES said...

Wow! That's awesome. Let's hope this year has many amazing things in store for all of us. How can I submit for a music review or something of that sort?

WWW.ULISESWORLD.COM