Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

I had a lovely date with my little valentine today. Picked her up from the baby sitter and took her to the pet store. We looked at the kittens, the gerbils, and the rat. Looked at the birds like parrots,parakeets, finches and doves. Looked at turtles, snakes and lizards too.

We had reservations at her favorite restaurant. Little candles placed on the table, a violinist setting the mood,  we ordered from the table for a change. We shared a desert. She played in the playground and then we both danced. She was out by the time we got home.

If you haven't guessed I spent the evening with my daughter. My wife and I went out to a nice restaurant in Shepherdstown on Saturday. After dinner we watched a movie at the Opera House. Sunday, me and my girls went to a lovely Italian restaurant. So, I guess I ate well for three days.

The lady behind me at the store on Friday said it looked like I had lots of Sweet Hearts. So, yes I took care of my girls for Valentine's Day.

No comments: