Monday, March 14, 2011

March Crunch

March is one of my busier months writing. This year is no different. I haven't been getting the assignments but I have been writing them anyway. They are the type of assignments that have worked for me in the past. Plus sports is kind of like comfort writing. A week that was suppose to be great blew up. So, I needed to get back on track a bit. Another article published on Yahoo and a bunch on Associated Content and I feel a little better.

I wrote a couple of test assignments today. One on soccer which I haven't wrote about since the World Cup. The other was on college basketball. Plus I have been trying to roll with the punches of the new changes. Bumps in the road. So I will wrote a couple of articles to position myself and let the chips fall where they do.

Well it is late I want to get a couple of hours of sleep.

No comments: