Sunday, March 13, 2011

March Madness!

All my writing today was focussed around the 2011 NCAA Men's basketball tournament. I was also impressed how the SEC Tournament played out. Just the way I predicted in my SEC preview. Though I would have been happy if Billy Donovan and the Florida Gators would have won. However, hats off to the Kentucky Wildcats since they kicked butt.

You can find your seeds and brackets for the 2011 tournament here. I also included records. I think the four play in games will be interesting this year. Yes two are for 16th seeds. However, an 11th and 12th seed being up for grabs should increase interest.

I previewed a few team for the Big Dance including Butler, Oakland, Old Dominion, Belmont, and San Diego State. I will probably write a few more articles on March Madness. However, tomorrow will be the return to the day job and Monday Madness. I am also suppose to writer to other articles as deadlines are approaching. However, I will try to squeeze in some hoops.

No comments: