Tuesday, October 4, 2011

College Football, Mostly Gators

Been a busy week writing a lot of college football articles.First I have my college rankings for this week. It was hard not to put Alabama number one. Here is my ranking. I am not going to reveal a lot but I am sure there are some surprises in it.

Then I wrote about the Gators falling to Alabama, you can read it here. The Crimson Tide sure did make their case for number one. I moved them up to number two. Below are some high lights.



Then I wrote about the Gators quarterback being out when they face number one LSU. You can read that here. To give another point of view here is a story by a colleague on the same subject but from a Tigers fan point of view. Patrick Johnston appears to be a pretty true LSU fan so it should be a good read.


No comments: