Monday, October 17, 2011

Football

Well the Gators lost their third straight this week. So, I decided to give them a rest this week. Instead, I wrote about my home state West Virginia Mountaineers who are ranked 15th in the first BCS poll.You can read my reaction to it here. I think they are in a great spot if they can avoid an upset in the second half. The schedule will be tougher since everyone is a conference foe. Below is a promo for this season:



In other football news my fantasy football team won for a second week in a row. Next week will be tough since I have a lot of players out due to the bye week. I did however pick up a solid wide receiver who was injured on waivers which I hope will strengthen my team down the stretch. My team will need all the help they can get as I think they are perhaps the weakest one I have fielded through the years.

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Our office is doing fantasy football this year. I was lucky and scored both Brady and Welker, which tends to save my score.