Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome to October

I can't believe I haven't posted here in two weeks. Now, there is so much I could I post but then again maybe not. I've been busy writing and writing. Reviewing shows. Then there is the normal home life and work. In other words I  have been living in the rush rush world of a part time writer.

I've been Tweeting more. Adding lists and it is the fastest way to plug what I write. If you would like to follow me on twitter you can find me here @ThePlaceofMike.


You can also follow me on facebook at my fan page here. On that page I pretty much just plug what I think are my highlights.

Other than that I have been failing miserably at staying warm in dry. The weather has been unseasonably wet and chilly for the first few days of October. If could be worse Snowshoe a few hours away received 9 inches of snow. Which would be great if I was at Snowshoe since I like to ski but they are not open yet.



No comments: