Sunday, December 4, 2011

Darrell Scott

I love covering music. I was able to see Darrell Scott at the Shepherdstown Opera House and I have to admit I was excited to see this show.

First, I would like to thank Darrell Scott for coming to Shepherdstown in West Virginia. A drive of only a few miles for me is much nicer than a drive to Washington, Baltimore or more. The crowd appreciated it too.The Shepherdstown Opera House has been lining up some pretty cool shows recently I hope they find success and this continues.

Photo by Rodney Bursiel from Darrell Scott's website and press kit.

I enjoyed watching Darrell twice this year in the Band of Joy with Robert Plant. I saw him in Washington and at Wanee. I was able to see his musical talents displayed there. I wanted to hear more from him and then when I researched him I found out about his legendary songwriting. Then when i was able to see him do his own stuff he added new twists. It was a great experience and you can read my review here.

No comments: