Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gators Football

I've been busy this month publishing on Yahoo! Sports and Yahoo! News. So, I thought I would give the blog a little longer break from music which has been dominating the blog so far this year. Don't worry I plan on having more music stuff posted on the blog before long.

Well on the football side of things I wrote a recap of the Gator Bowl from a Florida fan perspective. You can read it here. It was published on Rivals.com. Here are some highlights from that game from youtube...

Also on Rivals.com I did a piece about the Gators hiring Brent Pease as their new Offensive Coordinator you can read that here.Gators coach Will Muschamp's thoughts on Brent from Youtube..

Finally, I wrote an article about Jeff Demps deciding to pursue track and possibly the Olympics instead of the NFL. You can read that article on Yahoo! News here.

Here are some Jeff Demps highlights from Youtube...


Here is perhaps why Jeff Demps is pursuing track...


No comments: