Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sarah Burke R.I. P.

29 is way to young to die. At least Sarah Burke died due to injuries sustained in doing something she loved. As a skier I can relate to her love for the sport. As a competitor(mediocre as I may be) I understand wanting to push your  self, get faster (in racing) where she would try to go bigger. She did some sick stuff out there. I'll be honest stuff I am not looking for, but each are own. Snow sports lost a great one. Everyone who knew her talks about how nice she was which makes the story even sadder. I wish we were talking about gold medals she was winning instead of her passing...

Here are some highlights of what she did on the snow from youtube..

Profile:

Winter X Games 2011...

The crash...


Tribute...


The world will miss her R.I. P....

No comments: