Friday, February 3, 2012

Darrell Scott Plays Sunday in Charleston

I'm almost tempted to drive the six hours or so to go to Charleston, West Virginia for the Mountain Stage Show.It features the very talented Darrell Scott who I blogged about in December.  The Dirty Dozen Brass Band who I have seen in New Orleans and at the Western Maryland Blues Festival. A great high energy brass band that is a lot of fun to see. Also on the bill Solas, Rosi Golan, and Jimmy LaFave. A very tempted show...

My friend Bill Lynch writes for the Charleston Gazette. He had the chance to talk to Darrell Scott as part of Mountain Stage Preview artist. Playing it forward a bit here is a link to Bill's article. In case you missed my review of Darrell Scott's concert here is a link to that as well.

Here is Darrell Scott on piano, photo by me..



Darrell Scott in action from the show I saw at the Opera House from YouTube..


If you are near Charleston Sunday see this show! If not keep a look out for his Spring Tour.


No comments: