Friday, February 24, 2012

Theatre Recap

Well I have one more review in process. It is for The Who's Tommy now playing at Shenandoah University in Winchester, Virginia. If you are in the area check it out it is playing through the weekend. It is a great show,,,

Any way I attended two more plays since the last time I wrote about theatre in here. The first one was Three Bears which I mentioned before hand. It is good, family entertainment a bit short. My daughter loved it. It is playing in Tyson's Corner through March 4th so you still have time to enjoy it. Here is my full review.

Civilization (All You Can Eat) was what I saw last week at the Woolly Mammoth Theatre in Washington, D.C.. The play sports an all star local regional cast. The theatre also has some pretty cool interactive activities going on. You can read my review here.

If you can't make it too these shows support your local theatre scene you might find some great shows!





No comments: