Monday, April 30, 2012

A to Z: ZZ Top

ZZ Top was a band I enjoyed in my pre-teen and teen years and beyond. There was a lot of good music in the early to mid-80s. Some cheese too. Music changes overtime, yesteryear hits sometimes turn to cheese, guilty pleasures, or worse. But they were all talented in their way, they did it and that deserves credit. Tastes change.

 ZZ Top could have been my door way band but someone introduced me to Led Zeppelin which I already blogged about. I saw them in the late 80's early 90's and a couple of times in between. Blues rocked boogie, hey I like all that. Good guitar sound is a plus for me. I liked them, never on their bandwagon, but hey I did go see them.

ZZ Top covering Elvis...


Summer is almost here and I love Cheap Sunglasses...




Here is an 80's song you might not have heard in a while...

They have a lot of hits and more well known songs..but I wanted to add some treats.

Thanks for joining me for the A to Z: Challenge..Stick around I might even have a  good post from time to time.

No comments: