Sunday, June 24, 2012

Brunswick Music Fest

I've covered the first two Brunswick Music Fests in Brunswick, Maryland. Some of you may be asking why I haven't mentioned anything about this year's festival. I wish I was mentioning. It is a great little festival, showcasing an eclectic mix of music, which is located near me with plenty of free parking. I have good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad news, the reason I haven't mentioned it.

According to their official Facebook page:

Brunswick Music Fest is postponed till 2013. More info will be coming from Brunswick Main Street.


The bad news is there is no Fest this year. They plan to bring it back next year that is good news. You may want to go to their facebook page, if you have it and like their page and tell them you want the Music Fest!


Here is a little something from the first Fest:



Here is my review of the first one. One of the acts was this blues artist Chocolate Thunder...


You can read an interview I did with her here. Here is a preview I did for the second Fest.


The above band Beaucoup Blue band played last year's fest here is my review of their set


Local favorites The Kelly Bell Band played both festivals. Here is my review of their set last year. Simply put they are fun to listen to and watch! Here they are with Chocolate Thunder from the first fest:


Well here is hoping for a Fest in 2013!



No comments: