Friday, June 29, 2012

Musicians Who Care

I know of two benefit concerts going on today. I am going to one that is a half hour away from me instead of the one that is 5-6 hours away. However, I will blog about both of them today.

Tonight at All Saints Episcopal; Church in downtown Frederick, the California Guitar Trio are performing. Doors open at 7:30 concert starts at 8. Tickets are $20 and can be ordered here. The best part, all proceeds go to benefit Advocates for Homeless Families. I have done a lot of volunteering for various shelters and helping the homeless is a cause dear to my heart. I also love great guitar playing. So this is a must see show for me.

Here they are with a special guest:



Okay when you think of big time Country Concerts or big concerts of any kind Bluefield, West Virginia does not come to mind. However, maybe it should. The Second Chance Rocks The Two Virginias is putting on another epic show.

Folk Soul Revival is the lucky special guest:

Then it is Lee Brice:

Jake Owen:
and Eric Church:


For tickets and moire information on this wonderful cause check out the website here. But hurry gates open at 4PM tonight!










No comments: