Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Mick Jagger!

See we celebrate birthdays on this blog from time to time. Plus I was tired of all the death notices and wanted a bit of a break from promoting my stuff. Plus anytime I get to mess around with some Rolling Stones related stuff, that is a good thing since they are one of my favorite bands (if not my favorite.) Well Mick turned 69 today, hopefully he and his mates have it in them  for one more tour, or more.

Here is Mick performing in the White House over the Winter with Jeff Beck and others..


Here he is on the Season Finale of Saturday Night Live with the Foo Fighters..


one of my favorite Mick solo songs..


anyway I guess I will wrap it up with a Stones song..


Hopefully he will have many more!



1 comment:

Jeremy Bates said...

Wow. It is hard to believe he is 69. The dude is still in shape. Keith Richards, not so much.

I think my fave Stones tunes are "Mother's Little Helper," "Sympathy for the Devil," and my fave LP was "Hot Rocks 1964-1971."

By the way, I am running a Blog Fest Aug. 10-12 called the Dog Days of Summer. I'd love to see you there.

Cheers.