Sunday, August 19, 2012

Playing it Forward: On the Write Track


I try to play or pay it forward every now and then. I'm not very good at it. I might be better at leaving comments again something I am not very good at. Though I leave more of the latter than I do the first.

Anyway, Donna L. Martin is a writer and she is having a blog contest so I decided I would join in on the fun! I'm a good joiner. She is giving away a couple of neat prize packs that would interest writers and readers. You can check it out at her blog at donasdayblogspot.com. If you like what you see go ahead and follow her and give her a comment. You can also learn more about her at her website donnalmartin.com. Good luck if you join the contest! Thanks for checking her out and I'm glad to play it forward for another blogger out there.

Meanwhile, on my blog I hope to have a cool Country Music post up this week and I am sure some surprises so check in again soon.


No comments: