Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sinbad, Israel Houghton & New Breed

It has been 20 years or so since I had seen Sinbad in concert. I remember he was funny then so I jumped at the chance to see him again. After all these years he looks the same and I look like I've aged 20 years but that is a different blog post. The most important think was the comedian was still funny. I respect him for performing his act without any curse words and keeping it clean. A lot of comics don't do that. I will admit I like many of them too but it is cool that Sinbbad can do it his way. It was probably a good thing for this gig since it was part of a 30 year celebration of Grace Covenant Church, which I did not know before hand I new they were sponsoring the show. You can read my review here. As always I try to add something new on my blog so here is a clip of Sinbad on marriage...


There were a couple other bits linked to my review so if you like this you can check it out.

Opening, or to be honest more like they were co-headlining was Israel Houghton and New Breed. They are a very talented contemporary gospel band that blends a lot of musical genres and produces a delightful sound . Here they are performing "Friend of God"...


Thank you Grace Covenant Church for a fun celebration and congratulations on your 30 years. Tomorrow's blog will be about anther concert so stayed tune...

No comments: