Sunday, September 23, 2012

This Week's Football

Fantasy Football

It looks like my team is going to lose for a second straight week. So moving right along...

The NFL

Well the Jacksonville Jaguars were able to get their first win this season. It wasn't easy but it was exciting. You can read my recap here. Okay I didn't write a recap for the Sunday night game but wow! The Ravens won that game! I thought the New England Patriots had that game in the bag. Here are highlights from the Jaguars game..



College Football


The Florida Gators shut out Kentucky 38-0 to move to 4-0 and more importantly 3-0 in the SEC. You can read my recap of the Gators-Wildcats game here. Here is the hit of the game..


In a wild game the Miami Hurricanes topped the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets in overtime. You can read my recap here. Here are some highlights...


I'll wrap everything up with my new rankings for this week. Alabama is still number one but everything else is pretty much changed. Check it out here.



No comments: