Sunday, October 14, 2012

Football

Well this one will be brief. It looks like my fantasy football team will finally be back in the win column! I made a few moves to make up for some of my players who had a bye week.

I usually cover the Jacksonville Jaguars for Outside the Redzone but they were off this week. I also usually cover Georgia Tech but they were off. However, I did cover the Florida Gators at Vanderbilt Commodores football game. You can read my recap here.

Here are some highlights from that game...


My new college football rankings after week seven can be seen here. I have highlights from the Louisiana Tech-Texas A&M game on that site. Oklahoma won the Red River Rivalry game with Texas on Saturday here are some highlights from that game..


So I through in a couple of extra highlights of this weekends football action..

No comments: