Sunday, October 28, 2012

Last Football Post of October

The end is near.well I hope not with Sandy on the way. However, this is the last football blog post for October. I think I can restrain myself from posting on the subject before the end of the month. Hopefully, the weather will come thru and clear out with out any problems.

Fantasy Football

My team is well on it's way to winning this week.My team could have beaten any team in the league this week which feels better than knowing every team can beat your team. So, I should work my way back in the pack as I even my season record out. It has been fun, since I have been forced to make a lot more moves than I generally do so it isn't all bad.

NFL

I cover the Jacksonville Jaguars and they aren't that good. They did play better today and kept it close with Green Bay. You can read my recap here.

College Football

You can read my new college football rankings here. I have been putting a new poll in the article letting people pick who they think is number one. Thanks for those who participated last week.

It stinks when the team you cover is the team you root for and they lose. Well that happened to me with the Florida Gators and the Georgia Bulldogs. You can read my recap here.I will give Georgia credit the stepped up to the challenge and won the game. Sloppy game for both teams.Here are some highlights from that game:


Then I also covered the BYU-Georgia Tech game. The Cougars beat the Yellow Jackets and you can read my recap here. Here are some highlights from that game...


What a weekend for football all the teams I cover lost. At least there was baseball! Stay safe if you are near the storms and as long as the power is working I will be back with a new post soon!

No comments: