Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Crimes of the Heart

It's been a while since I covered a regular play. I've been covering a lot of concerts and musicals. However, it is nice to switch gears every now and then plus it gives me something new to blog about. Well I got to see the Sandy Spring Theatre Group's production of Crimes of the Heart at the Arts Barn in Gaithersburg. It is a neat venue with the crafts on display downstairs and the intimate theatre upstairs. It is a great place to watch a play or musical.

You can read my review here.The production continues through the 18th so there is still time to catch the show. The acting is fantastic.

I pulled a clip off youtube of another production of the play so you can get a feel for it, if you are interested...


Anyway I will be back soon with a new post...

No comments: