Sunday, January 20, 2013

College Basketball Update

Well since my last blog post on college basketball I have written several more recaps.

We will start with...

Georgia Tech

Georgia Tech lost in overtime at home against Virginia Tech. The Yellow Jackets could have used a win over the Hokies. You can read my recap here. Below are highlights..


Next Georgia Tech got beat by the Duke Blue Devils. You can read the recap here.


Florida Gators

The Florida Gators have fared much better than Georgia Tech. The Gators whipped the LSU Tigers 74-52 in Baton Rouge. You can read my recap here.


Next the Gators visited Texas A&M and whipped them 68-47. You can read my recap here.


Finally the #17 Missouri Tigers were supposed to challenge the Gators but Florida crushed them 83-52.You can read the recap here.


Like I said I was picking up the basketball coverage. I was lucky enough to find highlights for all the games for the blog. I will be back soon with another post.

No comments: