Friday, January 11, 2013

College Hoops

Ok I have been a bit of a slacker on cllege basketball coverage. However, now that the college fooball season is over and we are inching closer to the madness the basketball coverage will be increasing. I am covering the Florida Gators and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets for Outside the Redzone the same teams I covered for football.

The Florida Gators

The first basketball recap of the season was Florida's win over Wisconsin. You can read that recap here.

Here are some highlights since I like to add a little extra to the blog...



Next recap for the Florida Gators was their huge win over the Georgia Bulldogs. You can read that recap here. Sorry couldn't find highlights for this game. Here is a quick recap of the game...



Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

Like I said it has been a slow start for me on the basketball articles. I only have one for Georgia Tech and that was of their loss to the North Carolina State Wolfpack. You can read that recap here. I found highlights from that game...



More Yellow Jackets coverage to come.

Well I am covering some things so more performing arts posts will follow, I have written some more football articles, so there are a lot of things on tap for the blog.




No comments: