Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Football Post of the Year

Well most of my writing has been about football during the tail end of 2012 and early 2013 so I will start off the New Year with a football post.

Fantasy Football

Well my team one again. So my fantasy football team won the consolation round and finished seventh in the league. Hey, at least I am honest.

NFL

The Jacksonville Jaguars lost to the Tennessee Titans in a game that included 5 returns for touchdowns.You can read my recap here. Well the Jaguars had a disappointing season and fired their GM Gene Smith you can read my article about that here.

Here are some Blaine Gabbert highlights...



College Football

The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets beat the USC Trojans 21-7 in the Sun Bowl. I have covered Georgia Tech all season long for Outside the Redzone. You can read my Sun Bowl recap here. Here are some highlights below...


I'll be back soon with a new post...

No comments: