Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Bob Marley!

I was going to blog about something else, but it is Bob Marley's birthday today. I want to celebrate the positive vibe of his legacy. I love his positive music and I enjoy reggae music. I never had the chance to see Bob Marley in concert. This past year I was able to see The Wailers and I watched his son Stephen Marley at Wanee the year before. I blogged about him last year on his birthday, you can read that here.I have some videos there. Let's celebrate the music I will post different videos on this one.

In honor of Black History month and Bob let me start it off with this tune...


One Love...


I added a couple of covers last year I will do the same this year.

Stephen Marley..here is a bit of Natural Mystic


Lauryn Hill "Could You Be Loved"

and here a vintage 50 minutes clip (Austrailia)



No comments: