Friday, March 15, 2013

March College Hoops 1

Well it is March and I have been writing a bunch on college basketball. The madness has started at least for me! I will break it down by the teams I have covered all season long Georgia Tech and Florida,  Hopefully, I will find some highlights to add to it as well.

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

Georgia Tech ended February by upsetting the Maryland Terrapins. The loss moved Maryland over on the bubble. You can read my recap here. Highlights below...


The Yellow Jackets started March off with a loss to the North Carolina State Wolfpack You can read that recap here. Here are some highlights...


Then Georgia Tech enjoyed their biggest win of the season. The Yellow Jackets upset the Miami Hurricanes.You can read all about it here. Below are highlights...


Georgia Tech lost their regular season finale to the Boston College Eagles in a close game. You can read the recap here. You can see the highlights from that game below...


In the opening round of the ACC Tournament, Boston College showed the world it was easy to beat the same team twice. Georgia Tech was whipped in a rematch with Boston College. You can read about it here.
Olivier Hanlan had an incredible game. Here are some highlights from that game..


Florida Gators

The Florida Gators delt a blow to Alabama's NCAA Tournament hopes with a 64-52 come from behind win. You can read my recap here.

Next the Florida Gators clinched the top seed in the SEC with a big win over Vanderbilt.YOu  can read my recap here. Highlights are below..


The Gators wrapped up the regular season with a loss at Kentucky. You can read my recap here.Here are some highlights from that game...


My next basketball post will have more about some conference tournaments I have been covering so stay tuned....

No comments: