Monday, March 25, 2013

March Hoops Post 2

Part 2 of my last college basketball post. I ran out of room on last post and the games kept going.Thje conference tournaments gave me a chance to extend my basketball coverage past FLorida and Georgia Tech.

First up the MEAC Tournament

I picked up the MEAC Tournament and recapped the action on March 12, March 13, March 14, and the semi-finals on the 15th. It was a fun tournament as all of the top seeds were eliminated.

Here are highlights from the home team being eliminated...


From a minor conference to a major conference the Big East...

I started recapping the action on March 12, March 13, March 14, and the semi-finals on March 15.


I also covered the Conference-USA semi-finals.


Florida Gators

I left off on the blog with the Gators wrapping up the regular season. In the SEC Tournament they beat LSU.


Next up they beat Alabama and then in the SEC final they lost to Ole Miss.


The Round of 64 the Gators crushed Northwestern State.


The Round of 32 the Gators beat Minnesota.



Well I will be back soon with another post..


No comments: