Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A to Z: Trans Am

As a child the Pontiac Trans Am grabbed me. Perhaps it was the "Smokey and The Bandit" movies.



Maybe it was because it was a sports car and a popular one. It was one you would see on the road too.


1978 Pontiac Trans Am Gold Edition  Back then I remember wanting it in gold and convertable.

Here is a pretty one from before I got the Trans Am kick...

1973 Super Duty 455 Trans Am. snap.

The Trans Am enjoyed a production run from 1969-2002. The Trans Am would change it looks through the years..Here is the 1982 version..

1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am V8 5.0 - my dream car when I was little!
and the 1993 version...

93 Trans Am...sickkk

Here is the 2002..

2002 Trans Am

and another one..

2002 Trans Am WS6 convertible 6 speed pontiac firebird

Sadly Pontiac is no more. I never got a Trans Am...


2 comments:

HistorySleuth said...

I had an old Trans Am only a few years ago. Drove to Vermont in it two days after I got it, with a friend of mine. It was an awesome ride up and down the twisting hills of VT. Good times.

History Sleuth's Writings A to Z

Cathrina Constantine said...

My husband loves Trans Am, me not so much of a car enthusiast, sorry... but nice looking cars..