Thursday, April 25, 2013

A To Z: Victorious, The Louisville Cardinals and my Bracket

It has been a busy month with the A to Z: Challenge. The Louisville Cardinals winning the NCAA Basketball Championship and me winning my bracket almost slipped past the blog. What does it have to do with V? Well today V is for victorious.

But before we celebrate the victors I have to tip my hat to the Michigan Wolverines. I mean they knocked out Kansas a team I had going to the finals and putting my bracket into jeopardy.

Then Michigan crushed a team I covered this season, The Florida Gators. Yes I was rooting against the Wolverines again. Well I knew someone else had Michigan to win everything. 


The Wolverines then beat the Syracuse Orange to reach the title game. Again making me nervous...


Louisville

The Louisville Cardinals masrch to the championship was relatively eas. They started against 16 seeded NC A&T...


Then they faced 8th seeded Colorado State...


Then they faced 12-seeded Oregon., before a big show down with the Duke Blue Devils


Then they played the surprise team the Wichita State Shockers to earn a spot in the championship game...



I had picked Louisville to win everything. I had already clinched second place with my picks. I needed Louisville to win or second place was going to be my finish. It was a close a game...


but in the end my bracket and the Louisville Cardinals were victorious.







No comments: