Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan turns 72 today. How do you honor a man who has been covered, written many classic songs, has his own satalite radio show? 

Reunite Guns and Roses to play this..


Well that's not going to happen. Make him cringe with Miley Cyrus covering him...


Here is John Mayer covering "Don't Think Twice"


Yes, I am having fun selecting some covers but I want to make sure they are different from other Bob covers I have included in past posts. Plus with artists like John and Miley is shows he is still touching younger generations of musicians and his legacy grows.Below is the man himself singing Happy Brthday and performing "Like A Rolling Stone" with Tom Petty's Heartbreakers...


Here Neil Young covers Blowin in the Wind...


and here is Norah Jones

Happy Birthday Bob Dylan! I hope everyone enjoys the music and I will be back soon with a new post

No comments: