Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A to Z Challenge: Sevendust


The song above is "Decay" by Sevendust. I picked them because I had the chance to interview guitarist John Connolly from the group which you can read here.



The band has released 10 albums. One of their career highlights has to be playing Woodstock 99 below is a clip from that show..


I blogged about them last year when I did the interview so I am trying to add some different videos and hit on some different aspects of the band. Below is a clip of the band in their home town of Atlanta.


If you like what you see and hear you can find tour dates and order their albums at their website. The band's latest album is an acoustic effort and here is a clip from their latest tour earlier this month...


I hope you enjoyed and thanks for dropping in! The challenge will continue tomorrow...

No comments: