Monday, July 28, 2014

Seven Year Itch: Farewell to Yahoo! Contributor Network

Continuing on my series..Here is what going on Yahoo! Contributor Network..AKA Yahoo! Voices which used to be Associated Content and a site I have published my writing at for seven years will be calling it quits at the end of the month. So you can stop in and read my articles while they last here.

I signed up for Associated Content back on this date in 2007. My first article was a humble article about a baseball trade published on July 30, 2007.

My first non-sports article was a restaurant review of the Rib Room in Charles Town, West Virginia in August. Followed by an article on Health Care fraud an industry I was working in at the time.

In October I wrote my first political article about the Democratic Primary in New Hampshire.

In December of 2007 I wrote my first music article on what I thought were some of the better releases of that year. Regular readers of this blog might be surprised it took me 5 months to do that.

That is a look at some of my firsts. A lot changed over the course of seven years. Now looking at the end which is really just a new beginning.

1 comment:

WT Abernathy said...

A bit bittersweet- but there's always light at the end of the tunnel:)