Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Birthday to Stevie Ray Vaughan

Today is the late, great Stevie Ray Vaughan's 60th birthday. It has been two years since I devoted  a blog post to Stevie so I guess I am due to create another post. Here is a link to that post only one song out of three has lasted this long.

Here is an interview with Stevie..


Part of remembering someone is to hear about them in their own words. Plus fans may get some insight. A great thing about artists is their art lives on. Below he performs "Voodoo Chile"


Could you imagine him playing on one of the Experience Hendrix tours?


Above he plays his own song "Texas Flood" and below "Life by the Drop"




I think that song is a nice way to wrap up a tribute to Stevie Ray Vaughan as I remember him on his birthday.

No comments: