Thursday, December 18, 2014

Happy 71st to Keith Richards!

One of my favorite birthdays to celebrate on this blog is Keith Richards! Here is a link to last year's post celebrating his 70th Birthday.



I also celebrated his 69th  and 68th Birthdays as well. I am sharing the links to share more music!

I couldn't resist this! Two legends! Keith Richards performing Nadine with Chuck Berry. I love how Keith stays in the background and gives the spotlight to Chuck Berry!


Here Keith performs "How I Wish" with The X-pensive Winos!


"Still A Fool" Keith Richards performing with the blues great Hubert Sumlin...


I don't think any of these are repeats. Obviously the fame and fortune from being in the Rolling Stones has enabled Keith Richards to have some great musical moments. Hopefully he will have a few more! Happy Birthday Keith Richards!

No comments: