Friday, February 27, 2015

R.I.P Leonard Nimoy

Leonard Nimoy who starred in Star Trek as Spock has passed away at the age of 83. He lived long and he did prosper.

Some highlights from the role that made him famous...


He also appeared in 39 voices either as an actor or with his voice. He also directed four other film that he did not appear in. He directed several he appeared in.

Here is a trailer for Invasion of the Body Snatchers a film he appeared in...


He appeared in several television shows as a guest. He starred in Mission Impossible.



His voice made him a star in programs such as In Search of and Ancient Mysteries. Enjoy a classic episode here.. 




How about some music..


May he rest in peace,,,

3 comments:

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Mike, this is the nicest, most complete tribute I've seen today. You have covered many of his talents.
I especially enjoyed, "In search of...," because it was a show I followed from week to week. Listening to him sing was a bit haunting and dreamy. Thank you. Hope you and your family have a pleasant weekend. (and BOTB Sunday, if you're doing one, I'll stop by after I post mine.) dc.

ThePoliteOne said...

Great tribute to a wonderful man.

dolorah said...

He had a cool voice, good for documentaries. I had not remembered he played in Mission Impossible. He will be missed in the Universe.