Monday, April 20, 2015

A to Z Challenge: Q

Today is the letter Q in the A to Z: Challenge so I decided to select Q from the James Bond movie and novel franchise.

Here are some quick clips from Q in the movies..



A new Q is introduced in the movie Skyfall...


A bit of trivia for all the book lovers out there. The character Q never appears in Ian Fleming's novels. However a Q Branch is mentioned.

Below James Bond meets Q in From Russia with Love..


Are you a fan of the James Bond novels or movie? What is your favorite Q moment from one of the films?

Thanks for visiting! I will be back tomorrow with another A to Z post! 

3 comments:

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I used to watch them back in the 70's. But none since then.
Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
with the A to Z Challenge

Susan Kane said...

My favorite Q moment was when the Old Q was retiring, and John Gleese appeared from some vehicle, while Old Q descended down. Meaningful.

Over from the A to Z.

Liz A. said...

I'm not a big James Bond fan. I've seen the movies. Well, some of the movies.