Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A to Z Challenge: Yes the band

Guess I have a progressive music theme going this week sharing yesterday about the Landless Theatre Company and their prog metal Sweeney Todd. Perhaps not metal but progressive still the same today's topic on the A to Z: Challenge will be the band YES!


Here they are performing "And You and I"...


Here is a vintage performance of "Yours is no Disgrace"..


 I came up a few years later and the song that turned me on to this group was "Owner of a Lonely Heart"..


Hope you enjoyed the videos. Have you ever heard of Yes? What are your favorite Yes songs?
Please feel free to share in the comments.

Yes! One more day left in the challenge. Please stay tuned to this blog because I have another Battle of the Bands post coming up on May Day and some other fun stuff to blog about!

5 comments:

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I like some Yes. Owner of a Lonely Heart would be one of my favs.
~ Tomorrow is Z Day! ~
Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
with the A to Z Challenge

Liz A. said...

Oh, yes, I remember Yes. Is "Owner of Lonely Heart" the one with the video that I couldn't watch? I think so...

Stephen Tremp said...

One of my all time favorite baands! Love Yes Songs.

Stephen Tremp
A to Z Co-host
Z is for Zombie

David P. King said...

As to your Y choice, can I just say, "YES!" Love this group. :)

Mike said...

Stephen and David I am glad you enjoyed!