Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Lionel Richie!

Lionel Richie turns 66 today and he is still dancing on the ceiling!


Richie has had a lot of great hits. I will present a few and maybe a deep cut. What is your favorite song he has performed? Here he is a big "Hello" from him...



This meme about the above song always cracks me up...



 Anyway back to the music on his birthday celebration! Let's go a little country with Shania Twain..here is their version of "Endless Love:"


Well his birthday party could go on "All Night Long"


However, I have to go to work so I will wrap this blog post up with that song! Happy Birthday Lionel Richie! Thanks for visiting and feel free to share your Lionel memories in the comments!

1 comment:

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Lionel is my all time favorite artist! I enjoyed this post, Mike.