Sunday, August 23, 2015

Thoughts on "Operation Rock the Troops"

Obviously I enjoy music. As a writer it is always a bonus for me when I was reviewing a play that featured music. The same is true when I review films with great music. The film Operation Rock the Troops is filled with some great music.

You can read my full review of the film here. Below is the film's trailer to give you an idea of what this documentary is about..



Certainly their mission was important. However, the films message of believing in yourself and finding out what needs to be done to reach your goals is very important as well.

Matthew JC and the JC All Stars deliver the music in the film. I thought I would share a video to give you a taste of their music..."Count on Us"


Here is a bonus tune for your enjoyment..


The film also spawned a very worthwhile charity. You can learn more about that here. Well I will be back soon with a new post!

No comments: