Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happy Birthday to the Late B.B. King

I'm playing catch up trying to catch up and vote in the Battle of the Bands. Work and a sick child is kind of slowing me down in that department. Of course I wanted to celebrate BB King's birthday but I have posted quite a bit about him this year with his passing.

I wanted to post something new on the subject and here it is. Memphis dedicated a street to the late blues great today calling it B.B. King Boulevard. You can read more about that here.

I guess in spirit you could go "Riding With the King"



"King of the Blues" with John Mayer..
  

"The Thrill is Gone" featuring Tracy Chapman...


On the songs I went with special guests to make it a little different. B.B, King is certainly missed and a his birthday is a great excuse to celebrate his music. I will be back soon with a new post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. King! That's pretty cool they named a street after him. I hope once I'm dead someone names a street after me :)