Sunday, September 27, 2015

Super Moon Eclipse and all I got is Rain

Sure I have a total eclipse of the moon. They are called clouds which are dropping at a steady rhythm rain drops. Even a few rumbles of thunder.

I can't seen the moon nor could I witness the lunar eclipse. Billed as a once in a generation event.
Did anyone have better luck? Where you able to see the eclipse?

Here is a picture from the Telegraph...

The Moon seen during a partial eclipse at Twickenham

Credit Dan Wooler please check out the article here.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on the eclipse in the comments. I will be back soon with something new.

1 comment:

Liz A. said...

I didn't see it either. Needed to rest. (I've got a cold.) It was a bit of a walk to see it. I love where I live, but I don't have a good view of the sky.